Furnace Sputtering Out? Call Air Stars!
At Air Stars, our goal is to keep your furnace operating for as long as possible in the most cost-effective and efficient manner. Eventually, however, furnaces—much like some stars in the sky—burn out. Using our experience and training, the team at Air Stars will thoroughly inspect your furnace and give you an honest evaluation of its condition.
Your system often sends clear signals when it is in need of a furnace replacement or installation. Some of these include:
- Your utility bills are on the rise—for no explainable reason.
- Your furnace is 15 years old or older.
- You need to call for repairs frequently.
- Some areas of your home are warm; others are not.
- You’ve noticed greater buildup of dust, dirt and soot in your home.
- The humidity levels in your home are too high or too low.
- Your furnace is making strange sounds.
- Rust or cracks are present in or around your furnace.
We’re Rock Stars With Furnaces
When you need a furnace replacement or installation in Salem, OR; Keizer, OR; Woodburn, OR; Silverton, OR; Albany, OR; Dallas, OR; Wilsonville, OR; Tualatin, OR; West Linn, OR; Lake Oswego, OR; Oregon City, OR; Portland, OR; Lincoln City, OR; and nearby, you’re in great hands with Air Stars. We never assume your existing system is the right size. Here’s why: 1) It might have been improperly sized when it was installed (unless we were your installer, of course!) and 2) You might need an upgrade due to home renovations, an addition, a growing family or some other reason. So, we’ll carefully examine your indoor space to make sure your system is sized to perfection. Then, we’ll get to work providing you with a seamless installation, too.
At Air Stars, our technicians aren’t just smart, skilled and experienced. They’re also friendly and polite. So, you can trust we will treat your home just like it was our own. We’ll lay down drop cloths and wear booties to avoid tracking debris through your home. When we’re finished, we’ll clean up so thoroughly that you won’t even be able to tell that we were there—except for your improved comfort, of course.
Once your new furnace is installed, you’ll notice the difference immediately. A properly sized, new furnace provides you and your family with the following benefits:
- Greater comfort: Newer models are quieter and much better at providing consistent heat in every room of your home.
- Fewer repairs: New furnace models also come with design improvements that help prevent the need for repairs.
- Higher energy efficiency: The costs of operating new furnaces are cheaper because they are also designed to use fuel more efficiently.
- Lower bills: Greater efficiency means lower energy costs.
- Enhanced safety: Newer models include the latest safety features.
- Increased heating power: You’ll love the difference!
Schedule Your Furnace Replacement & Installation Service Today!
To find out if you need a furnace replacement and installation, call Air Stars at 503.304.1320 or contact us on the web. We’re here for you if you live in the following areas: Salem, OR; Keizer, OR; Woodburn, OR; Silverton, OR; Albany, OR; Dallas, OR; Wilsonville, OR; Tualatin, OR; West Linn, OR; Lake Oswego, OR; Oregon City, OR; Portland, OR; Lincoln City, OR; Marion County; Washington County; Lincoln County; Polk County; Linn County; Multnomah County; and Clackamas County.