With an Energy Recovery Ventilator System
Energy recovery ventilator systems (ERVs) are one of the newer stars in the indoor air quality galaxy. And they are specially designed to make your IAQ shine bright! Connected to the ducts of your HVAC system, ERVs rely on two fans to draw fresh, clean air into your home and to force stale, yucky air out.
But here’s the best part: ERVs also trap pollen, dust, dirt, pollutants, contaminants and more to make sure you and your family breathe healthy and fresh indoor air in your home.
The benefits of an ERV system include:
- Fewer pollutants, allergens and other toxins in your indoor air
- Less aggravation of allergy and asthma symptoms
- Reduced cooking, smoking, bathroom and pet smells
- Less mold and mildew
- Greater energy efficiency
- Less pollen, dander and dust buildup
- More consistent temperatures from room to room
- Improved sleep
- Longer lifespan for your HVAC system
- … And more!
Air Stars’ territory includes: Salem, OR; Keizer, OR; Woodburn, OR; Silverton, OR; Albany, OR; Dallas, OR; Wilsonville, OR; Tualatin, OR; West Linn, OR; Lake Oswego, OR; Oregon City, OR; Portland, OR; Lincoln City, OR; Marion County; Washington County; Lincoln County; Polk County; Linn County; Multnomah County; and Clackamas County.
Schedule Your Appointment Today for Cleaner, Fresher Air in Your Home
To learn more about ERVs and how they can improve your indoor air quality without compromising your HVAC system’s heating and cooling power, call Air Stars at 503-461-4014 or contact us on the web.