Give Your System the Star Treatment!
Our Star Treatment heating and cooling maintenance plan is the smartest way to keep your systems running reliably and efficiently. As part of our HVAC maintenance program, we perform a thorough cleaning and inspection of your system twice a year while also replacing your filters. With regular maintenance, we are able to catch potential problems before they occur, which makes your heating and cooling system more durable throughout the year.
While regular maintenance greatly reduces the chance of a breakdown in your system, it is still possible that a failure could occur. We protect our Star Treatment customers by offering a 15% discount on repairs, a five-year parts and labor warranty on any repair (with current Star Treatment agreement), 24-hour service and no diagnostic fees—ever!
Here are just some of the great reasons to invest in a Star Treatment Maintenance Plan:
- To maintain safe operation of heating and cooling equipment
- To keep your manufacturer’s warranty valid
- To prevent system breakdowns
- To minimize costly repairs
- To ensure optimal performance
- To save money on your monthly energy bills
What’s included in our Star Treatment Maintenance Plan? Twice per year, we will:
- Clean indoor & outdoor coils on your heat pump or AC
- Change/clean air filter(s)
- Check & change thermostat batteries, if needed
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Inspect & clean fan blades & belts
- Inspect heat pump or AC for proper operation
- Check all electrical connections and amp draws
- Check pressures, temperatures, compressor & fan motor
- Test all components
- … And more!
Here are some of the stellar benefits of our Start Treatment Maintenance Plan:
- No Diagnostic Fees. If there is ever an issue with your system, you will not pay any diagnostic fees as a Star Treatment member.
- Priority Service. When you need emergency service, Air Stars guarantees we will take care of your problem before those without a Star Treatment Plan.
- 24-Hour Service. When you need after-hour emergency service, you won’t pay any “after-hours” service fees.
- Peak Efficiency. Air Stars provides routine service for your heating and cooling equipment, ensuring your system operates at peak efficiency.
- Peace of Mind. Consistent checkups on your heating and cooling system help to pinpoint possible problems before they turn into costly repairs.
- Transferability. If you move, you can either transfer your plan to the new owner of your home or take it with you to your new home.
Get the Star Treatment by Signing Up Today!
With savings and benefits such as these, you can’t afford not to be a member. Call us at 503-461-4014 or contact us on the web. Our service area includes: Salem, OR; Keizer, OR; Woodburn, OR; Silverton, OR; Albany, OR; Dallas, OR; Wilsonville, OR; Tualatin, OR; West Linn, OR; Lake Oswego, OR; Oregon City, OR; Portland, OR; Lincoln City, OR; Marion County; Washington County; Lincoln County; Polk County; Linn County; Multnomah County; and Clackamas County.