We Specialize in Bright Ideas & Exceptional Fixes!
Although we hate to brag, we can’t help but sing the praises of our brilliant technicians. They set a shining example when it comes to providing superior furnace repairs for families in Marion County, Washington County, Lincoln County, Polk County, Linn County, Multnomah County and Clackamas County.
Our techs will show up on time and fully prepared to tackle your specific problem. They are familiar with every make and model of furnace, which means they’ll diagnose your problem quickly and fix it in a flash, too!
We know how busy your life can get. When it does, it’s tempting to ignore those small problems with your furnace, hoping they’ll resolve themselves. But that’s an awfully risky strategy because, based on our experience, minor issues that aren’t addressed in a timely manner often explode into major (more costly) problems. We strongly encourage you to act quickly when you sense you need a furnace repair to avoid getting burned by this wait-and-see approach.
If your furnace is trying to get your attention by sending out clear warning signals, we urge you to listen—and schedule your furnace repair appointment with us.
Here are some of the warning signs that you need our reliable furnace repair company:
- Trouble starting your furnace: Does it take several attempts to start your furnace or do you need to restart it during a 24-hour period? Poor wiring or a faulty thermostat could be the problem.
- Yellow pilot light: Your furnace’s pilot light should be blue. If your pilot light is yellow or another strange color, your furnace might have ventilation issues.
- Lack of adequate heat: If your home isn’t warm enough even though the thermostat is set properly, your furnace has gone off course and needs a repair.
- Odd smells: If you smell fuel the first time you turn on your furnace for the winter season, that’s normal. But if the smell lingers or shows up unexpectedly without any logical explanation, your furnace could have a serious problem that needs to be addressed.
- Strange noises: Squealing, banging, whistling, groaning and other noises that are loud and persistent are a sure sign that your furnace should be checked out.
- Poor indoor air quality: When the stars aren’t aligned with your furnace, it could send dust, dirt and other gunk into the air you breathe. Yuck! Your furnace could need a new air filter or other adjustments.
Schedule Your Furnace Repair Today!
If you experience these or other problems with your furnace, it’s time to reach for the stars—Air Stars! Call us at 503-461-4014 or contact us on the web. We’re here for you if you live in Salem, OR; Keizer, OR; Woodburn, OR; Silverton, OR; Albany, OR; Dallas, OR; Wilsonville, OR; Tualatin, OR; West Linn, OR; Lake Oswego, OR; Oregon City, OR; Portland, OR; Lincoln City or nearby. Make sure to check out our money-saving coupons and special offers and to take advantage of our affordable maintenance plan.