Increase Capacity and Safety with an Electrical Panel Upgrade in Your Home. Call Air Stars Today!
Air Stars Offers Electrical Panel Replacement, Upgrades & More
Replacing your electrical panel may sound like a difficult and costly job, but it has many benefits. Air Stars is an experienced electrical contractor in the Kieser and Salem area that ensures your electrical panel upgrade goes smoothly. An outdated service panel can provide an insufficient amount of power to your home and be a safety hazard. Our licensed electricians are trained, bonded, and insured. They can quickly determine your home’s electrical needs and when your electrical panel must be replaced. Doing so can improve the comfort, function, and safety of your home.
Electrical Panel Replacement
Replacing your service panel has many benefits. It allows you to add power so larger appliances can be used. Your older panel may not provide enough power to heavy-duty appliances, increasing the risk of a circuit overload. With an upgraded 200-amp panel, you don’t have to worry about whether an appliance is too powerful or if you have too many devices plugged into a circuit.
A new electrical panel reduces the risk of an electrical fire, shock, and other safety hazards. Since it can draw in more power from the electrical company, it allows you to add additional circuits to your home, such as dedicated circuits for air conditioners and high-power electronics.
Your existing electrical panel may need replacement if:
- It feels warm to the touch
- Outlets make buzzing, humming, or clicking sounds
- Circuit breakers trip frequently
- Something smells like it is burning
- The panel has water damage
Electrical Panel Upgrade
If you have a 60-amp or 100-amp panel or one that still uses fuses, it’s time to consider upgrading it. We provide the electrical services you need. Whether you’re adding devices, remodeling your home, or your current panel doesn’t support heavy-duty appliances, Air Stars has you covered.
A home electrical panel is a complex assembly. Only a licensed electrician has the skills and knowledge to install one. Attempting to do so yourself is extremely dangerous and risks making costly mistakes. Once a qualified contractor has completed the upgrade, you’ll enjoy numerous benefits for decades.
Panel Upgrade & Replacement Benefits
- Improved Safety: Continuing to run high-power devices on an aging, low-capacity panel can result in fires, burns, or shocks. Electrical panel replacement not only provides brand-new, high-quality equipment. It also eliminates any safety concerns of running your electrical system on an outdated one.
- Increased Power: Supporting a higher power load means no more flickering lights or tripping circuit breakers. You won’t even have to think about turning off devices or lights just to turn on an appliance. We’ll ensure your new panel supports your home’s total electrical load and your family’s power usage habits.
Contact Air Stars Today
If you have persistent electrical problems in your home, lack power for modern appliances, or are considering a remodel, Air Stars can help. Our licensed electricians are skilled at electrical panel replacement and can ensure your peace of mind. Modernizing an older property starts with an electrical panel upgrade, which can improve the function, comfort, and safety of your home for many decades. To get started and receive an estimate, call (503) 304-1320 today.